The Level 3 Martial Arts Performance demonstration team fulfills an important role - to introduce the L3MAP Kempo Karate program to our community at events through exciting demonstrations of the curriculum and skills our students learn regularly. The goal is to inspire the men, women, and children, of our community to rise to a new level of personal performance by believing in themselves enough to take their first step on a martial arts journey in the Level 3 Martial Arts Performance program.
Each Demo Team member will be assigned specific roles to "MASTER" in order to prepare for each performance. If the best effort and etiquette is not displayed during practices and during group and private training then you may be dismissed from the team.
We expect Demo Team members to be a great example to other students and community members and to be leaders in our Dojo and among their peer groups elsewhere by maintaining a positive attitude and champion level mindset with a "can-do" spirit. Demo Team members are the representing connection between our studio and our community therefore must always behave at their highest level of personal performance.
Demo Team Member Requirements:
- Team members must strictly adhere to the student image and etiquette as outlined on our Code of Conduct (click here to view).
- Demo Team uniform (one perfectly clean and proper uniform with Logo shirt)
- Shoes and safety equipment in good condition - bring to all practices
- Positive attitude with a “can-do” champion Black Belt mindset
- Must attend all practices and performances
- Personal commitment to maintaining your best effort to ensure your best performance